CBD-A / CBD oil – NATURAL, RAW 10% (Hamppumaa)
- Full spectrum CBD oil with 1000 mg (10%) CBD-A / CBD
- The bottle contains approx. 200 drops / 5 mg (CBD-A / CBD) per drop
- Handmade from hand-picked harvest
- Researched quality without impurities
- A wide variety of cannabinoids and terpenes
- Made from a mixture of three different hemp varieties
- Unheated carbon dioxide extracted CBD oil
- Legal in Finland and the EU
- Non-intoxicating CBD oil
64,95€ — or subscribe and save 35%
Teemme kaiken mahdollisen voidaksemme auttaa sinua käyttämään CBD-tuotteita optimaalisesti ja turvallisesti. Kysy apua tarvittaessa.
Handmade raw extracted CBD-A / CBD oil - NATURAL, RAW 10% is an unheated oil that contains e.g. CBD-A, CBD and CBG.
The product is made from three different EU approved and certified hemp varieties (Cannabis sativa L.).
NATURAL RAW 10% CBD-A / CBD oil naturally contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids , terpenes and flavonoids.
Read more about the difference between CBD-A and CBD .
MCT oil made from coconut improves the effectiveness and shelf life of CBD oil.
Hamppumaa's NATURAL RAW CBD oil is produced by raw extraction from three different hemp varieties. Thanks to raw extraction, the final product contains a more complete and richer spectrum of different cannabinoids, cannabinoid acids and terpenes.
- Standardized concentration of 1000 mg of CBD and CBD-A (10%)
- See product images for all cannabinoid levels in the third-party analysis
Hemp seed oil, MCT oil, CO2-extracted CBD 1000 mg
|Country of origin|
Special blend of three different hemp varieties.
You will find a detailed analysis in the product images.
Packed in a dark glass bottle to maximize the shelf life of the active ingredients.
We check product reviews before publishing them. Each review is individually reviewed to determine if it was written by a consumer who actually purchased the products from us. The check is always done as quickly as possible.
6 reasons why our raw extracted CBD oils are the best quality
The best quality by hand picking
However, cultivating with love is not enough yet. The hand-picked hemp crop allows for the best and purest quality, with no possible contamination from contaminants. The raw extraction method offers the products all the properties that nature intended them to be.
With love and professionalism
Our CBD oil is made from a non-intoxicating strain of hemp. The hemp used in its production is always grown with love. No pesticides or plant protection products are used in cultivation. Soil well-being is taken care of and crops are located far from city centers.
Full spectrum raw extracted CBDa/CBD oil
Raw extraction enables a full spectrum of features. CBDa/CBD oils naturally contain all hemp cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and all other compounds found in hemp.
The unique manufacturing method improves absorption
Hand picking and raw extraction allow for the highest possible quality. The fat added to the capsules (cocoa butter, coconut and hemp seed oil) improves the absorption and effect of cannabinoids. In this way, the best quality product gets the most out of it.
Quality analyzed in the laboratory
Manufacturing top quality requires unique manufacturing methods and external product analyzes. Cannabinoid analysis provides the exact cannabinoid profile of CBD products. Reliable analyzes enable the safe use of the product. We can proudly stand behind our products and publish product analyzes for all to see. Analyzes can be found for each product in the product images.
Pure and safe
We only offer CBDa/CBD oils that have not been heated and no harmful solvents have been used in the production. Thanks to professionalism and advanced technology, the products can be made without contamination from toxins.
Finland's Best CBD Products Seen in Madventures, on the Ruutu Channel
Madventures Finland's first season 7. the episode introduced the tribe of biohackers. In the program seen from the Ruutu channel, biohacker and non-fiction writer Teemu Arina offers Riku Rantala and Tuomas Milonoff drinks from the CBD products offered by Hamppumaa. Even at the VIP event organized in connection with the Biohacker Summit, Upgraded Dinnerwill serve the best CBD products for Hemp.
Questions and answers about CBDa and CBD in general
What is CBDa?
- CBDa stands for cannabidiol acid and is a precursor to CBD. CBD and CBDa are naturally occurring cannabinoids in hemp.
- CBD is a cannabidiol.
- CBDa = cannabidiol acid.
What are cannabinoids?
- Cannabinoids are a group of compounds originally found in hemp, but they refer to all compounds associated with endocannabinoid system (Z. Fisar. 2009; AC. Howlett et al. 2002; DM. Lambert et al. 2005). These include phytocannabinoids, ie external cannabinoids, endocannabinoids, i.e. internal cannabinoids, and synthetic laboratory produced cannabinoids. More than a hundred different types of external cannabinoids have been found in hemp. In total, hemp contains about 489 different compounds (N. Happyana et al. 2013).
Is CBDa the same thing as CBD?
- CBDa (cannabidiol acid) is a precursor to CBD (cannabidiol) as it is in fresh hemp.
- CBDa is transformed into CBD by time and heat.
What is CBD oil?
- CBD oil is not intoxicating at all because it is usually made from industrial fiber or oil hemp varieties containing less than 0.2% THC, which produce more CBD and other cannabinoids than THC.
- CBD oil is a mixture of cannabinoid-rich hemp extract and a carrier oil (such as MCT oil from coconut)
- The cannabinoid-rich extract is mixed with various vegetable fats that act as a carrier for the active ingredients to facilitate dosing and absorption.
- CBD oil is sold in pipette bottles that facilitate the taking of suitable dosage sizes and is used 1-12 drops at a time depending on the intended use.
Can CBD be used together with medications?
- We do not recommend the use of calcium channel blockers and anticoagulants in combination with CBD products, as some studies suggest that high levels of CBD may affect the efficacy and absorption of certain drugs. Further research is needed on drug interactions. More information on drug interactions can be found here > https://hamppumaa.fi/how-does-cbd-work-with-drugs/?lang=en
Should CBD products be stored in the refrigerator?
- Oil-based CBD oils are best kept dry and cool.
We recommend storing opened products at room temperature, so that moisture does not form inside, for example from the refrigerator.
- CBD cosmetics are best stored in a dry and cool place, protected from sunlight
How are CBD oils different?
- There are differences in the strengths and cannabinoid concentrations of CBD oils. CBD concentrations are generally described as either percentages or milligrams.
- In addition to cannabidiol, raw extracted CBD-A/CBD oils contain cannabidiol acid (CBD-A), which is a precursor to CBD.
- In addition to CBD, CBG oils also contain added CBG and CBN extract. Read more about CBG or cannabigerol and CBN or cannabinol.
Is CBD safe for pets?
- It is also safe to give CBD to domestic animals.
- The endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is affected by CBD and other cannabinoids, is found in almost all animals, except protozoa and insects.
- Because of ECS, even your pets benefit from using CBD oil.
- Finding the right dose for your pet may take time and observation. Take into account the condition and weight of your pet. Order CBD products for animals from a reliable seller.
- The instructions are not an official recommendation, so we recommend that you consult a veterinarian before starting to use CBD to make sure it is safe.
- Read more about CBD dosing for dogs and mammals.
How much CBD can I give my dog?
- There is as yet no official standard for the administration of CBD to dogs or pets.
- Although your dog’s weight will not always correlate with how much CBD is needed, it is a good starting point for determining the appropriate dose.
- We recommend starting with the lowest dose of 1 mg CBD for every 5 pounds of body weight.
- Sometimes conditions require higher doses of CBD. If your dog's condition is more severe, you may want to consider a higher dose such as 2-5 mg CBD / 5 kg body weight once or several times a day. Read more about dosing from here .
- Determining the correct dose of CBD for your dog may take some time and require monitoring. Always consider the weight and condition of your dog, and get your CBD product from a reliable vendor.
- These instructions are not an official recommendation, so we recommend that you contact your veterinarian before use to confirm this.
Can CBD products have intoxicating effects??
- Products made from CBD and CBDa have no intoxicating effects at all. The main intoxicating compound in hemp and medical cannabis is THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
- CBDa products are made from industrial useful hemp that does not contain narcotic amounts of THC (always below the EU approved 0.2% limit).
- THC is only found in varieties specially bred for medicinal cannabis.
Are CBD products free of contamination and heavy metals?
- All products sold in the online store have been tested to be free of heavy metals and other possible contamination.
- Each product is analyzed in a third-party laboratory to ensure purity.
Experiences in the hemp industry since 2014
Our mission is make the world a better place one hemp product at a time. Our goal is to make the world's best CBD and hemp products available to every Finn and to offer good experiences using the products.
The experience accumulated since 2014 with the uniquely best hemp products and manufacturing methods has enabled the know-how and networks, with the support of which we plan to continue to be the best CBD product providers.
Customers satisfied with expert service, fast delivery and quality products confirm that we have succeeded in this. Read customer experiences About CBD oil product reviews and blog.
Any questions left?
Our experts are happy to help and are always at your disposal (Finnish/English)
Subscribe to the newsletter and take advantage of the benefits!
🌱 Säästät 10% jokaisesta ostoksestasi
🌱 Tulet CBD:n mestariksi, kun opit kaiken tarpeellisen hampusta ja CBD:stä
🌱 Saat ensimmäisenä tietoa uutisista ja tuotteista