CBD-A / CBD oil – NATURAL, RAW 10% (Hamppumaa)
64,95€ — or subscribe and save 35%
We do our best to use CBD products optimally and safely. Ask for help if needed.
Handmade raw extracted CBD-A / CBD oil - NATURAL, RAW 10% is an unheated oil that contains e.g. CBD-A, CBD and CBG.
The product is made from three different EU approved and certified hemp varieties (Cannabis sativa L.).
Read more about the difference between CBD-A and CBD .
MCT oil made from coconut improves the effectiveness and shelf life of CBD oil.
Hamppumaa's NATURAL RAW CBD oil is produced by raw extraction from three different hemp varieties. Thanks to raw extraction, the final product contains a more complete and richer spectrum of different cannabinoids, cannabinoid acids and terpenes.
- Standardized concentration of 1000 mg of CBD and CBD-A (10%)
- See product images for all cannabinoid levels in the third-party analysis
Hemp seed oil, MCT oil, CO2-extracted CBD 1000 mg
|Country of origin||
Special blend of three different hemp varieties.
You will find a detailed analysis in the product images.
Packed in a dark glass bottle to maximize the shelf life of the active ingredients.
6 REASONS WHY OUR CBD OILS ARE THE BEST QUALITY
The best is born of love and professionalism
The best CBD oil is made from carefully selected hemp varieties that are grown with love and expertise. None of the hemp we use has been sprayed with toxic fertilizers, fed with synthetic fertilizer, or exposed to organic toxins such as mycotoxin or heavy metal contamination.
The hand-picked crop guarantees the best quality and pure crude CBD oils
Growing with love alone is not enough. Hand-picked harvesting guarantees the best quality and 100% purity from moldy plant parts. At the same time, unique raw natural CBD oils are possible that do not need to be filtered due to impurities.
The best full spectrum of three hemp varieties and raw extracted CBD oil
The best methods and raw materials guarantee high bioavailability
Hand-picked hemp, raw extraction with supercritical CO2 extraction, and the selection of MCT oil as the carrier oil for CBD and 120 other cannabinoids are the best methods to achieve high bioavailability and performance.
The best CBD oil is tested by a third party
Prerequisites for staying the best are unique methods and third-party testing. The analysis of the cannabinoid profile has rightly become the industry standard for high-level operators. We stand behind 100% of our products and publish the test results we receive in the name of maximum transparency. You can find the test results for each product in the product images.
100% clean and safe CBD oils
We only offer CBD oils that are CO2-extracted and not oils extracted with harmful solvents such as hexane or propane. The high-tech closed-loop system helps to obtain pure CBD extracts without toxic residues.
Finland's Best CBD Products Seen in Madventures, on the Ruutu Channel
Madventures Finland's first season 7. the episode introduced the tribe of biohackers. In the program seen from the Ruutu channel, biohacker and non-fiction writer Teemu Arina offers Riku Rantala and Tuomas Milonoff drinks from the CBD products offered by Hamppumaa. Even at the VIP event organized in connection with the Biohacker Summit, Upgraded Dinnerwill serve the best CBD products for Hemp.
Questions and answers about CBD-A and CBD in general
What is CBD-A?
- CBD-A stands for cannabidiol acid and is a precursor to CBD. CBD and CBD-A are naturally occurring cannabinoids in hemp.
- CBD is a cannabidiol.
- CBD-A = cannabidiol acid.
Is the use of CBD products visible in drug testing?
- Not visible, as the tests measure the THC content. THC is the main intoxicating cannabinoid. The amount of THC in the products does not exceed 0.2%, ie below the permitted limit. Based on the measurement analyzes, the products contain less than 0.1% THC.
- The European Hemp Industry Association (EIHA) has proven that THC levels of up to 0.3% are completely safe and do not cause intoxication or danger. Read more.
What are cannabinoids?
- Cannabinoids are a group of compounds originally found in hemp, but they refer to all compounds associated with endocannabinoid system (Z. Fisar. 2009; AC. Howlett et al. 2002; DM. Lambert et al. 2005). These include phytocannabinoids, ie external cannabinoids, endocannabinoids, i.e. internal cannabinoids, and synthetic laboratory-produced cannabinoids. More than a hundred different types of external cannabinoids have been found in hemp. In total, hemp contains about 489 different compounds (N. Happyana et al. 2013).
Is CBD-A the same thing as CBD?
- CBD-A (cannabidiol acid) is a precursor to CBD (cannabidiol) as it is in fresh hemp.
- CBD-A effects in much the same way as CBD, but there are small differences about how CBD-A works. Read more
How do CBD products work?
The most common effects for which CBD oil is used are:
- Relaxation and calming down
- Stress relief
- Relieving anxiety and depression
- Facilitating sleep and improving deep sleep
- Alleviation of inflammation and inflammatory pain
- Pain relief
- Prevention and reduction of convulsions
Are CBD oils and products legal in Finland and EU?
- Yes, CBD oil and products are legal in Finland and EU as long as it is made from an industrial hemp variety that is registered in the EU variety database and contains less than 0.2% THC.
- The EU has also decided that CBD is not a drug and that there is free movement of CBD products in EU Member States.
Are CBD products drugs?
- CBD and CBD-A are not compounds classified as drugs.
- The main intoxicating compound in hemp and medical cannabis is THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
- Our CBD oils and products are made from industrial hemp that does not contain narcotic amounts of THC (always below the 0.2% limit approved in the EU).
- Intoxicating levels of THC are found only in varieties specially processed into medicinal cannabis.
Is CBD safe to use?
- Yes CBD is safe. The World Health Organization (WHO) issued a critical research report on CBD and concluded that CBD is safe -> read the report WHO website
- According to some studies, high levels of CBD may affect the efficacy and absorption of certain drugs.
- CBD can alter the activity of cytochrome P450 enzymes (CYP) in the liver through the interaction of some drugs.
- Calcium channel blockers and anticoagulants are not recommended for use with CBD.
- For more information on drug interactions, see from here
- CBD-A Hemp juice products are free of heavy metals heavy metal analysis
- CBD-A Hemp juice products are free from contamination contamination analysis
- - Click on the magnifying glass image to see the analyzes behind the links larger>
How soon will CBD products take effect?
- Sublingual administration The effect of CBD oil begins well after ingestion, after 3-5 minutes you can already begin to notice calmness and calmness of the mind, as well as relief of stress. Be sure to hold for at least 1-2 minutes under the tongue before swallowing.
- CBD oil ingested among food or drink begins to affect n. After 30-50 minutes. The rate and intensity of absorption depends not only on the healthy equilibrium of the intestine and stomach, but also on the amount of fat there and the ratio to other organic matter.
Who should use CBD products?
The reason why hemp-made CBD oils are suitable for everyone is that they do not contain the intoxicating properties of cannabis plants. THC cannabinoid and because of our people endocannabinoid receptor system is one of our most important physiological systems related to health maintenance. Its receptors CB1 and CB2 are found all over the body, affecting almost all physiological processes in the body. 2 , 3
Experiences in the hemp industry since 2014
Our mission is to provide the best CBD oil and good experiences
Our goal is to make the best CBD oils and CBD products on earth available to everyone and to offer good experiences of using the products.
The experience we have gained since 2014 with uniquely the best hemp products and manufacturing methods has enabled us to have the know-how and networks to continue to be the best CBD products provider.
Satisfied customers confirm that we are successful in matters such as expert service, prompt delivery and quality products. Read customer experiences about CBD oil in product reviews and on the blog.
Any questions left?
Our experts will be happy to help and are always available to you (Finnish / English).