CBD Cream + Glucosamine (100 ml)
- 100% natural CBD cream
- Reduces joint stiffness and improves joint mobility
- Prevents the activity of enzymes that break down articular cartilage
- Relieves minor muscle and joint aches and pains
- Helps in the formation of new joint cartilage
- Relieves muscle cramps and spasms
- Stimulates peripheral blood circulation and warms
- Relaxes the muscles and soothes the skin
- Eases muscle soreness and reduces swelling
- Accelerates healing of muscle injuries
- No parabens, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- 100 ml tube contains 1100 mg of CBD (see analysis)
Teemme kaiken mahdollisen voidaksemme auttaa sinua käyttämään CBD-tuotteita optimaalisesti ja turvallisesti. Kysy apua tarvittaessa.
CBD Cream + Glucosamine is a unique CBD cream specially designed to support the well-being of the joints. Applied externally to the joints, neck and back. Also suitable for massage.
The product contains only 100% natural ingredients and its carefully selected active ingredients are full-spectrum hemp extract, glucosamine, camphor, chondroitin, MSM, clove oil, methyl salicylate, chili extract and menthol. Contains a total of 1100 mg of CBD.
Note! The CBD content of the product has become twice as strong during 2023!
The CBD cream first immediately gives a pleasant fresh feeling, after which it warms the treated parts of the body for up to several hours. It soothes the skin and stimulates peripheral blood circulation, as well as providing warmth. The burning sensation of painful joints can be reduced by applying the cream directly to the pain point. The product's all-natural formula provides relief that supports the body's natural systems.
Does not contain parabens, artificial preservatives, aromas or dyes. The product has been tested as safe in third-party laboratory studies for content, heavy metals, pesticides, cannabinoids and microbiological purity. The hemp used in the production is GMP certified and has been cultivated in the Alpine regions of Slovenia and the Pannonian plains of Croatia. No pesticides have been used in the cultivation of hemp. The products are manufactured in compliance with GACP (Good Agricultural and Collection Practices).
CBD Cream + Glucosamine provides effective help for the well-being of the joints and comfortably warms the body parts treated with the cream.
ACTIVE SUBSTANCES OF THE PRODUCT
- Hemp extract is scientifically proven to be an effective aid in treating the well-being of the skin, joints and muscles. The hemp cream containing CBD and other cannabinoids is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, relaxing and soothing to the skin.
- Glucosamine is known as a "joint protector" and can reduce joint stiffness and improve joint mobility.
- Camphor can help relieve muscle cramps, spasms, and stiffness. Its warming and at the same time cooling effects provide relief and relaxation to the damaged area.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) improves the flexibility of joints, skin and muscle tissue. MSM is especially suitable for people who exercise, because MSM reduces muscle soreness and speeds up the healing of muscle injuries. MSM supports collagen formation, which plays an important role in the well-being of supporting tissues. MSM can also be useful for arthritis, muscle pain, inflammation and muscle stiffness.
- Chondroitin (chondroitin sulfate) helps prevent the activity of enzymes that break down joint cartilage and provides building blocks for the formation of new joint cartilage.
- Methyl salicylate relieves minor muscle and joint aches and pains.
- Clove oil temporarily numbs the surface of the skin when applied topically. It relieves soreness and swelling of joints and overworked muscles.
- Cayenne pepper extract (Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract) contains capsaicin, which warms and helps control inflammation.
- Menthol is a very effective muscle relaxant.
Apply CBD cream to the skin, joints, muscles and massage until it is completely absorbed. Rubbing in the cream speeds up absorption. Repeat once or twice a day. For external use only.
INCI: Aqua, Stearic Acid, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Persea Gratissima Oil, Dimethyl Sulfone, Cannabis Sativa L. Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Squalane, Menthol, Camphor, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine Sulfate, Sorbitan Caprylate, Propanediol, Benzoic Acid, Eugenia Caryophyllus Flower Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Brassica Campestris Seed Oil, Eugenol, Isoeugenol
|Country of origin|
1100 mg of CBD. See the detailed analysis at the link in the product description.
Massage the CBD Cream into the skin until it is completely absorbed. Especially suitable for joints, neck and back. Use once or twice a day. For external use only.
Avoid getting the cream on mucous membranes and damaged skin. Wash hands thoroughly after use and avoid contact with eyes.
Store in a dry and cool place (room temperature) protected from light.
100 ml tube
The exact date can be found on the packaging.
We check product reviews before publishing them. Each review is individually reviewed to determine if it was written by a consumer who actually purchased the products from us. The check is always done as quickly as possible.
Finland's Best CBD Products Seen in Madventures, on the Ruutu Channel
Madventures Finland's first season 7. the episode introduced the tribe of biohackers. In the program seen from the Ruutu channel, biohacker and non-fiction writer Teemu Arina offers Riku Rantala and Tuomas Milonoff drinks from the CBD products offered by Hamppumaa. Even at the VIP event organized in connection with the Biohacker Summit, Upgraded Dinnerwill serve the best CBD products for Hemp.
Questions and answers about CBDa and CBD in general
What is CBDa?
What are cannabinoids?
- Cannabinoids are a group of compounds originally found in hemp, but they refer to all compounds associated with endocannabinoid system (Z. Fisar. 2009; AC. Howlett et al. 2002; DM. Lambert et al. 2005). These include phytocannabinoids, ie external cannabinoids, endocannabinoids, i.e. internal cannabinoids, and synthetic laboratory produced cannabinoids. More than a hundred different types of external cannabinoids have been found in hemp. In total, hemp contains about 489 different compounds (N. Happyana et al. 2013).
Is CBDa the same thing as CBD?
- CBDa (cannabidiol acid) is a precursor to CBD (cannabidiol) as it is in fresh hemp.
- CBDa is transformed into CBD by time and heat.
What is CBD oil?
- CBD oil is not intoxicating at all because it is usually made from industrial fiber or oil hemp varieties containing less than 0.2% THC, which produce more CBD and other cannabinoids than THC.
- CBD oil is a mixture of cannabinoid-rich hemp extract and a carrier oil (such as MCT oil from coconut)
- The cannabinoid-rich extract is mixed with various vegetable fats that act as a carrier for the active ingredients to facilitate dosing and absorption.
- CBD oil is sold in pipette bottles that facilitate the taking of suitable dosage sizes and is used 1-12 drops at a time depending on the intended use.
Can CBD be used together with medications?
- We do not recommend the use of calcium channel blockers and anticoagulants in combination with CBD products, as some studies suggest that high levels of CBD may affect the efficacy and absorption of certain drugs. Further research is needed on drug interactions. More information on drug interactions can be found here > https://hamppumaa.fi/how-does-cbd-work-with-drugs/?lang=en
Should CBD products be stored in the refrigerator?
- Oil-based CBD oils are best kept dry and cool.
We recommend storing opened products at room temperature, so that moisture does not form inside, for example from the refrigerator.
- CBD cosmetics are best stored in a dry and cool place, protected from sunlight
How are CBD oils different?
- There are differences in the strengths and cannabinoid concentrations of CBD oils. CBD concentrations are generally described as either percentages or milligrams.
- In addition to cannabidiol, raw extracted CBD-A/CBD oils contain cannabidiol acid (CBD-A), which is a precursor to CBD.
- In addition to CBD, CBG oils also contain added CBG and CBN extract. Read more about CBG or cannabigerol and CBN or cannabinol.
Is CBD safe for pets?
- It is also safe to give CBD to domestic animals.
- The endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is affected by CBD and other cannabinoids, is found in almost all animals, except protozoa and insects.
- Because of ECS, even your pets benefit from using CBD oil.
- Finding the right dose for your pet may take time and observation. Take into account the condition and weight of your pet. Order CBD products for animals from a reliable seller.
- The instructions are not an official recommendation, so we recommend that you consult a veterinarian before starting to use CBD to make sure it is safe.
- Read more about CBD dosing for dogs and mammals.
How much CBD can I give my dog?
- There is as yet no official standard for the administration of CBD to dogs or pets.
- Although your dog’s weight will not always correlate with how much CBD is needed, it is a good starting point for determining the appropriate dose.
- We recommend starting with the lowest dose of 1 mg CBD for every 5 pounds of body weight.
- Sometimes conditions require higher doses of CBD. If your dog's condition is more severe, you may want to consider a higher dose such as 2-5 mg CBD / 5 kg body weight once or several times a day. Read more about dosing from here .
- Determining the correct dose of CBD for your dog may take some time and require monitoring. Always consider the weight and condition of your dog, and get your CBD product from a reliable vendor.
- These instructions are not an official recommendation, so we recommend that you contact your veterinarian before use to confirm this.
Can CBD products have intoxicating effects??
- Products made from CBD and CBDa have no intoxicating effects at all. The main intoxicating compound in hemp and medical cannabis is THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
- CBDa products are made from industrial useful hemp that does not contain narcotic amounts of THC (always below the EU approved 0.2% limit).
- THC is only found in varieties specially bred for medicinal cannabis.
Are CBD products free of contamination and heavy metals?
- All products sold in the online store have been tested to be free of heavy metals and other possible contamination.
- Each product is analyzed in a third-party laboratory to ensure purity.
Experiences in the hemp industry since 2014
Our mission is to make the world a better place one hemp product at a time. Our goal is to make the world's best CBD and hemp products available to every Finn and to offer good experiences using the products.
The experience accumulated since 2014 with the uniquely best hemp products and manufacturing methods has enabled the know-how and networks, with the support of which we plan to continue to be the best CBD product providers.
Customers satisfied with expert service, fast delivery and quality products confirm that we have succeeded in this. Read customer experiences about CBD oil in product reviews and on the blog.
Any questions left?
Our experts are happy to help and are always at your disposal (Finnish/English).
🌱 Säästät 10% jokaisesta ostoksestasi.
🌱 Tulet CBD:n mestariksi, kun opit kaiken tarpeellisen hampusta ja CBD:stä.
🌱 Saat ensimmäisenä tietoa uutisista ja tuotteista.