CBD Sports Gel – Hot / Cold gel (100 ml)
- 100% natural product
- Cools and warms the muscles
- Muscle relaxant
- Improves microcirculation
- Skin soothing
- Relieves muscle soreness and sore muscles
- No parabens, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- A total of 1100 mg of CBD in a 100 ml package
- Laboratory analysis of cannabinoids
Teemme kaiken mahdollisen voidaksemme auttaa sinua käyttämään CBD-tuotteita optimaalisesti ja turvallisesti. Kysy apua tarvittaessa.
CBD SPORTS GEL heat/cold gel is used for the treatment and massage of the arms, legs, neck and back, especially after intense sports or physical activity.
CBD gel made from 100% natural ingredients contains carefully selected active ingredients such as full-spectrum hemp extract (Cannabis sativa L.), menthol , chili pepper extract , and clove and eucalyptus essential oil . Due to the effect of secretion-quality ingredients, the gel gives a cooling and then a warming feeling. Contains a total of 1100 mg of CBD. Vegan.
Muscle pain after physical exercise is caused by small muscle damage associated with inflammatory processes. Dr. Kent™ CBD Sports Gel provides all-natural and targeted relief to support post-sports recovery.
Does not contain parabens, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The product has been tested and analyzed as safe in third-party laboratory studies for content, heavy metals, cannabinoids, pesticides and microbiological properties. Among the raw materials, hemp is GMP certified and it is cultivated in the pure Alpine regions of Slovenia and the Pannonian plains of Croatia. No pesticides are used in the cultivation of hemp. GACP (Good Agricultural and Collection Practices) operating procedures are followed in the production of the product.
CBD Sports Gel (heat/cold gel) both comfortably warms and cools the body parts treated with it.
ACTIVE SUBSTANCES OF THE PRODUCT
- Hemp extract is scientifically proven to be an effective aid in treating the well-being of the skin, joints and muscles. The hemp cream containing CBD and other cannabinoids is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, relaxing and soothing to the skin.
- Clove oil temporarily numbs the surface of the skin and thus relieves the soreness of joints and overworked muscles, as well as swelling.
- Chili pepper extract and the capsaicin it contains is an active component of chilies that stimulates microcirculation and produces a warming sensation when used locally on the skin. Capsaicin is also known as an anti-inflammatory ingredient.
- Eucalyptus oil gives a cooling sensation on the skin and thus helps to relax stiff, sore muscles and relieve the feeling of discomfort in them.
- Menthol helps to relax muscles.
The CBD gel is rubbed into the skin until it is completely absorbed. Rubbing the gel helps absorption. Repeat once or twice a day. For external use only.
INCI: Aqua, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cannabis Sativa L. Extract, Menthol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus Flower Oil, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Eugenol, D-Limonene, Isoeugenol
1110 mg of CBD. You can see the more precise cannabinoid content at the back of the link in the product description.
|Country of origin|
Massage the gel into the skin until it is completely absorbed. Especially suitable for the treatment and massage of the arms, legs, neck and back, especially after intense sports or physical activity.
Use once or twice a day. For external use only. Avoid getting the cream on mucous membranes and damaged skin. Wash hands thoroughly after use and avoid contact with eyes.
Stored in a dry and cool (room temperature) protected from light.
100 ml tube.
The exact best before date can be found on the packaging.
We check product reviews before publishing them. Each review is individually reviewed to determine if it was written by a consumer who actually purchased the products from us. The check is always done as quickly as possible.
Finland's Best CBD Products Seen in Madventures, on the Ruutu Channel
Madventures Finland's first season 7. the episode introduced the tribe of biohackers. In the program seen from the Ruutu channel, biohacker and non-fiction writer Teemu Arina offers Riku Rantala and Tuomas Milonoff drinks from the CBD products offered by Hamppumaa. Even at the VIP event organized in connection with the Biohacker Summit, Upgraded Dinnerwill serve the best CBD products for Hemp.
Questions and answers about CBDa and CBD in general
What is CBDa?
What are cannabinoids?
- Cannabinoids are a group of compounds originally found in hemp, but they refer to all compounds associated with endocannabinoid system (Z. Fisar. 2009; AC. Howlett et al. 2002; DM. Lambert et al. 2005). These include phytocannabinoids, ie external cannabinoids, endocannabinoids, i.e. internal cannabinoids, and synthetic laboratory produced cannabinoids. More than a hundred different types of external cannabinoids have been found in hemp. In total, hemp contains about 489 different compounds (N. Happyana et al. 2013).
Is CBDa the same thing as CBD?
- CBDa (cannabidiol acid) is a precursor to CBD (cannabidiol) as it is in fresh hemp.
- CBDa is transformed into CBD by time and heat.
What is CBD oil?
- CBD oil is not intoxicating at all because it is usually made from industrial fiber or oil hemp varieties containing less than 0.2% THC, which produce more CBD and other cannabinoids than THC.
- CBD oil is a mixture of cannabinoid-rich hemp extract and a carrier oil (such as MCT oil from coconut)
- The cannabinoid-rich extract is mixed with various vegetable fats that act as a carrier for the active ingredients to facilitate dosing and absorption.
- CBD oil is sold in pipette bottles that facilitate the taking of suitable dosage sizes and is used 1-12 drops at a time depending on the intended use.
Can CBD be used together with medications?
- We do not recommend the use of calcium channel blockers and anticoagulants in combination with CBD products, as some studies suggest that high levels of CBD may affect the efficacy and absorption of certain drugs. Further research is needed on drug interactions. More information on drug interactions can be found here > https://hamppumaa.fi/how-does-cbd-work-with-drugs/?lang=en
Should CBD products be stored in the refrigerator?
- Oil-based CBD oils are best kept dry and cool.
We recommend storing opened products at room temperature, so that moisture does not form inside, for example from the refrigerator.
- CBD cosmetics are best stored in a dry and cool place, protected from sunlight
How are CBD oils different?
- There are differences in the strengths and cannabinoid concentrations of CBD oils. CBD concentrations are generally described as either percentages or milligrams.
- In addition to cannabidiol, raw extracted CBD-A/CBD oils contain cannabidiol acid (CBD-A), which is a precursor to CBD.
- In addition to CBD, CBG oils also contain added CBG and CBN extract. Read more about CBG or cannabigerol and CBN or cannabinol.
Is CBD safe for pets?
- It is also safe to give CBD to domestic animals.
- The endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is affected by CBD and other cannabinoids, is found in almost all animals, except protozoa and insects.
- Because of ECS, even your pets benefit from using CBD oil.
- Finding the right dose for your pet may take time and observation. Take into account the condition and weight of your pet. Order CBD products for animals from a reliable seller.
- The instructions are not an official recommendation, so we recommend that you consult a veterinarian before starting to use CBD to make sure it is safe.
- Read more about CBD dosing for dogs and mammals.
How much CBD can I give my dog?
- There is as yet no official standard for the administration of CBD to dogs or pets.
- Although your dog’s weight will not always correlate with how much CBD is needed, it is a good starting point for determining the appropriate dose.
- We recommend starting with the lowest dose of 1 mg CBD for every 5 pounds of body weight.
- Sometimes conditions require higher doses of CBD. If your dog's condition is more severe, you may want to consider a higher dose such as 2-5 mg CBD / 5 kg body weight once or several times a day. Read more about dosing from here .
- Determining the correct dose of CBD for your dog may take some time and require monitoring. Always consider the weight and condition of your dog, and get your CBD product from a reliable vendor.
- These instructions are not an official recommendation, so we recommend that you contact your veterinarian before use to confirm this.
Can CBD products have intoxicating effects??
- Products made from CBD and CBDa have no intoxicating effects at all. The main intoxicating compound in hemp and medical cannabis is THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
- CBDa products are made from industrial useful hemp that does not contain narcotic amounts of THC (always below the EU approved 0.2% limit).
- THC is only found in varieties specially bred for medicinal cannabis.
Are CBD products free of contamination and heavy metals?
- All products sold in the online store have been tested to be free of heavy metals and other possible contamination.
- Each product is analyzed in a third-party laboratory to ensure purity.
Experiences in the hemp industry since 2014
Our mission is to make the world a better place one hemp product at a time. Our goal is to make the world's best CBD and hemp products available to every Finn and to offer good experiences using the products.
The experience accumulated since 2014 with the uniquely best hemp products and manufacturing methods has enabled the know-how and networks, with the support of which we plan to continue to be the best CBD product providers.
Customers satisfied with expert service, fast delivery and quality products confirm that we have succeeded in this. Read customer experiences about CBD oil in product reviews and on the blog.
Any questions left?
Our experts are happy to help and are always at your disposal (Finnish/English).
🌱 Säästät 10% jokaisesta ostoksestasi.
🌱 Tulet CBD:n mestariksi, kun opit kaiken tarpeellisen hampusta ja CBD:stä.
🌱 Saat ensimmäisenä tietoa uutisista ja tuotteista.