CBD toothpaste (75 ml)
- Especially suitable for sensitive teeth and mouth
- Prevents tooth decay (Fluorine and xylitol)
- Reduces pain and tooth sensitivity to hot, cold and acidic stimuli (Allantoin)
- Repairs and repairs minor tooth decay damage (Allantoin)
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic (Olive leaf extract, CBD)
- Treats irritated and reddened mucous membranes (CBD)
- No mineral oils, artificial fragrances or dyes
- Contains 1 450 ppmF of sodium fluoride
- 100 mg of CBD
Teemme kaiken mahdollisen voidaksemme auttaa sinua käyttämään CBD-tuotteita optimaalisesti ja turvallisesti. Kysy apua tarvittaessa.
CBD Elixir ™ CBD toothpaste is a multi-effective toothpaste for maintaining oral hygiene.
CBD Elixir ™ toothpaste provides complete protection against tooth decay. Nourishing herbs, xylitol, sodium fluoride and CBD keep the gums healthy and strong, and ensure fresh breathing. Together, the ingredients reduce the sensitivity of the teeth to hot, cold and acidic things.
The innovative composition contains active ingredients and properties such as cannabidiol (CBD), which treats irritated and reddened mucous membranes. The toothpaste also contains protective allantoin, a sedative and anti-inflammatory olive leaf extract, and anti-caries sodium fluoride and xylitol. The product is particularly suitable for sensitive and dry oral mucosa. Contains 100 mg of CBD.
The active ingredients in CBD toothpaste are full-spectrum hemp extract (Cannabis sativa L.), olive leaf extract, allantoin xylitol and sodium fluoride. Vegan. In addition to CBD, hemp extract also contains other cannabinoids and terpenes. Free of sulfates and allergens.
The product has been subjected to third-party laboratory tests for cannabinoids, heavy metals, pesticides and microbiological contamination.
The plant material used in the hemp extract is GMP-certified and carefully selected under strict quality control. Hemp is grown without pesticides in the Slovenian Alps and the Croatian Pannonian Plain. Production follows GACP (Good Agricultural and Collection Practices) practices.
CBD toothpaste treats and soothes irritated mucous membranes, prevents caries and oral inflammation. Reduces tooth sensitivity to hot, cold and acidic stimuli.
ACTIVE SUBSTANCES OF THE PRODUCT
- Hemp extract has been shown to be an effective aid in oral care. Toothpaste containing CBD and other cannabinoids is anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
- Allantoin regenerates and repairs minor tooth decay damage that can cause tooth sensitivity. It also revitalizes the cellular structure of unprotected areas and reduces toothache by closing the root canals that lead to the pain-causing main nerve. Allantoin offers a healing and anti-inflammatory effect. Reduces tooth sensitivity to hot, cold and acidic stimuli.
- Olive leaf extract soothes, suppresses inflammation and acts as an anti-inflammatory ingredient.
- Xylitol prevents tooth decay e.g. by preventing the growth and function of bacteria that cause holes. Xylitol also prevents acid attack and helps reduce the acidity of nutrients in the mouth and tooth surface from bacterial acids.
- Sodium fluoride makes teeth stronger and more resistant to acid and bacterial perforation.
- Standardized concentration of 100 mg CBD
- Made from certified hemp varieties (Cannabis sativa L) containing less than 0.2% THC.
- Manufactured from certified hemp varieties (Cannabis sativa L) containing less than 0.2% THC.
INCI: Aqua, Xylitol, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerine, Betaine, Poloxamer 407, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cellulose Gum, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Cannabis Sativa L. Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Fluoride , Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Ci 75815 (leaf green)
Brush your teeth with CBD toothpaste twice a day for 2 minutes. Finally, rinse your mouth with water.
Store in a dry and cool place (room temperature) protected from light.
|Country of origin|
Contains 100 mg CBD + other cannabinoids and terpenes. You can find a more detailed cannabinoid profile in the analysis in the product images.
75 ml tube.
We check product reviews before publishing them. Each review is individually reviewed to determine if it was written by a consumer who actually purchased the products from us. The check is always done as quickly as possible.
Finland's Best CBD Products Seen in Madventures, on the Ruutu Channel
Madventures Finland's first season 7. the episode introduced the tribe of biohackers. In the program seen from the Ruutu channel, biohacker and non-fiction writer Teemu Arina offers Riku Rantala and Tuomas Milonoff drinks from the CBD products offered by Hamppumaa. Even at the VIP event organized in connection with the Biohacker Summit, Upgraded Dinnerwill serve the best CBD products for Hemp.
Questions and answers about CBDa and CBD in general
What is CBDa?
- CBDa stands for cannabidiol acid and is a precursor to CBD. CBD and CBDa are naturally occurring cannabinoids in hemp.
- CBD is a cannabidiol.
- CBDa = cannabidiol acid.
What are cannabinoids?
- Cannabinoids are a group of compounds originally found in hemp, but they refer to all compounds associated with endocannabinoid system (Z. Fisar. 2009; AC. Howlett et al. 2002; DM. Lambert et al. 2005). These include phytocannabinoids, ie external cannabinoids, endocannabinoids, i.e. internal cannabinoids, and synthetic laboratory produced cannabinoids. More than a hundred different types of external cannabinoids have been found in hemp. In total, hemp contains about 489 different compounds (N. Happyana et al. 2013).
Is CBDa the same thing as CBD?
- CBDa (cannabidiol acid) is a precursor to CBD (cannabidiol) as it is in fresh hemp.
- CBDa is transformed into CBD by time and heat.
What is CBD oil?
- CBD oil is not intoxicating at all because it is usually made from industrial fiber or oil hemp varieties containing less than 0.2% THC, which produce more CBD and other cannabinoids than THC.
- CBD oil is a mixture of cannabinoid-rich hemp extract and a carrier oil (such as MCT oil from coconut)
- The cannabinoid-rich extract is mixed with various vegetable fats that act as a carrier for the active ingredients to facilitate dosing and absorption.
- CBD oil is sold in pipette bottles that facilitate the taking of suitable dosage sizes and is used 1-12 drops at a time depending on the intended use.
Can CBD be used together with medications?
- We do not recommend the use of calcium channel blockers and anticoagulants in combination with CBD products, as some studies suggest that high levels of CBD may affect the efficacy and absorption of certain drugs. Further research is needed on drug interactions. More information on drug interactions can be found here > https://hamppumaa.fi/how-does-cbd-work-with-drugs/?lang=en
Should CBD products be stored in the refrigerator?
- Oil-based CBD oils are best kept dry and cool.
We recommend storing opened products at room temperature, so that moisture does not form inside, for example from the refrigerator.
- CBD cosmetics are best stored in a dry and cool place, protected from sunlight
How are CBD oils different?
- There are differences in the strengths and cannabinoid concentrations of CBD oils. CBD concentrations are generally described as either percentages or milligrams.
- In addition to cannabidiol, raw extracted CBD-A/CBD oils contain cannabidiol acid (CBD-A), which is a precursor to CBD.
- In addition to CBD, CBG oils also contain added CBG and CBN extract. Read more about CBG or cannabigerol and CBN or cannabinol.
Is CBD safe for pets?
- It is also safe to give CBD to domestic animals.
- The endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is affected by CBD and other cannabinoids, is found in almost all animals, except protozoa and insects.
- Because of ECS, even your pets benefit from using CBD oil.
- Finding the right dose for your pet may take time and observation. Take into account the condition and weight of your pet. Order CBD products for animals from a reliable seller.
- The instructions are not an official recommendation, so we recommend that you consult a veterinarian before starting to use CBD to make sure it is safe.
- Read more about CBD dosing for dogs and mammals.
How much CBD can I give my dog?
- There is as yet no official standard for the administration of CBD to dogs or pets.
- Although your dog’s weight will not always correlate with how much CBD is needed, it is a good starting point for determining the appropriate dose.
- We recommend starting with the lowest dose of 1 mg CBD for every 5 pounds of body weight.
- Sometimes conditions require higher doses of CBD. If your dog's condition is more severe, you may want to consider a higher dose such as 2-5 mg CBD / 5 kg body weight once or several times a day. Read more about dosing from here .
- Determining the correct dose of CBD for your dog may take some time and require monitoring. Always consider the weight and condition of your dog, and get your CBD product from a reliable vendor.
- These instructions are not an official recommendation, so we recommend that you contact your veterinarian before use to confirm this.
Can CBD products have intoxicating effects??
- Products made from CBD and CBDa have no intoxicating effects at all. The main intoxicating compound in hemp and medical cannabis is THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
- CBDa products are made from industrial useful hemp that does not contain narcotic amounts of THC (always below the EU approved 0.2% limit).
- THC is only found in varieties specially bred for medicinal cannabis.
Are CBD products free of contamination and heavy metals?
- All products sold in the online store have been tested to be free of heavy metals and other possible contamination.
- Each product is analyzed in a third-party laboratory to ensure purity.
Experiences in the hemp industry since 2014
Our mission is make the world a better place one hemp product at a time. Our goal is to make the world's best CBD and hemp products available to every Finn and to offer good experiences using the products.
The experience accumulated since 2014 with the uniquely best hemp products and manufacturing methods has enabled the know-how and networks, with the support of which we plan to continue to be the best CBD product providers.
Customers satisfied with expert service, fast delivery and quality products confirm that we have succeeded in this. Read customer experiences About CBD oil product reviews and blog.
Any questions left?
Our experts are happy to help and are always at your disposal (Finnish/English)
Subscribe to the newsletter and take advantage of the benefits!
🌱 Säästät 10% jokaisesta ostoksestasi
🌱 Tulet CBD:n mestariksi, kun opit kaiken tarpeellisen hampusta ja CBD:stä
🌱 Saat ensimmäisenä tietoa uutisista ja tuotteista