- Especially suitable for sensitive teeth and mouth
- Prevents tooth decay (Fluorine and xylitol)
- Reduces pain and tooth sensitivity to hot, cold and acidic stimuli (Allantoin)
- Repairs and repairs minor tooth decay damage (Allantoin)
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic (Olive leaf extract, CBD)
- Treats irritated and reddened mucous membranes (CBD)
- No mineral oils, artificial fragrances or dyes
- Contains 1 450 ppmF of sodium fluoride
- 100 mg of CBD
We do our best to use CBD products optimally and safely. Ask for help if needed.
CBD Elixir ™ CBD toothpaste is a multi-effective toothpaste for maintaining oral hygiene.
CBD Elixir ™ toothpaste provides complete protection against tooth decay. Nourishing herbs, xylitol, sodium fluoride and CBD keep the gums healthy and strong, and ensure fresh breathing. Together, the ingredients reduce the sensitivity of the teeth to hot, cold and acidic things.
The innovative composition contains active ingredients and properties such as cannabidiol (CBD), which treats irritated and reddened mucous membranes. The toothpaste also contains protective allantoin, a sedative and anti-inflammatory olive leaf extract, and anti-caries sodium fluoride and xylitol. The product is particularly suitable for sensitive and dry oral mucosa. Contains 100 mg of CBD.
The active ingredients in CBD toothpaste are full-spectrum hemp extract (Cannabis sativa L.), olive leaf extract, allantoin xylitol and sodium fluoride. Vegan. In addition to CBD, hemp extract also contains other cannabinoids and terpenes. Free of sulfates and allergens.
The product has been subjected to third-party laboratory tests for cannabinoids, heavy metals, pesticides and microbiological contamination.
The plant material used in the hemp extract is GMP-certified and carefully selected under strict quality control. Hemp is grown without pesticides in the Slovenian Alps and the Croatian Pannonian Plain. Production follows GACP ( Good Agricultural and Collection Practices) practices.
CBD toothpaste treats and soothes irritated mucous membranes, prevents caries and oral inflammation. Reduces tooth sensitivity to hot, cold and acidic stimuli.
ACTIVE SUBSTANCES OF THE PRODUCT
- Hemp extract has been shown to be an effective aid in oral care. Toothpaste containing CBD and other cannabinoids is anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
- Allantoin regenerates and repairs minor tooth decay damage that can cause tooth sensitivity. It also revitalizes the cellular structure of unprotected areas and reduces toothache by closing the root canals that lead to the pain-causing main nerve. Allantoin offers a healing and anti-inflammatory effect. Reduces tooth sensitivity to hot, cold and acidic stimuli.
- Olive leaf extract soothes, suppresses inflammation and acts as an anti-inflammatory ingredient.
- Xylitol prevents tooth decay e.g. by preventing the growth and function of bacteria that cause holes. Xylitol also prevents acid attack and helps reduce the acidity of nutrients in the mouth and tooth surface from bacterial acids.
- Sodium fluoride makes teeth stronger and more resistant to acid and bacterial perforation.
- Standardized concentration of 100 mg CBD
- Made from certified hemp varieties (Cannabis sativa L) containing less than 0.2% THC.
- You can find a more detailed cannabinoid profile in the product image for an objective analysis
INCI: Aqua, Xylitol, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerine, Betaine, Poloxamer 407, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cellulose Gum, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Cannabis Sativa L. Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Fluoride , Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Ci 75815 (leaf green)
Brush your teeth with CBD toothpaste twice a day for 2 minutes. Finally, rinse your mouth with water.
Store in a dry and cool place (room temperature) protected from light.
|Country of origin||
Contains 100 mg CBD + other cannabinoids and terpenes. You can find a more detailed cannabinoid profile in the analysis in the product images.
Finland's Best CBD Products Seen in Madventures, on the Ruutu Channel
Madventures Finland's first season 7. the episode introduced the tribe of biohackers. In the program seen from the Ruutu channel, biohacker and non-fiction writer Teemu Arina offers Riku Rantala and Tuomas Milonoff drinks from the CBD products offered by Hamppumaa. Even at the VIP event organized in connection with the Biohacker Summit, Upgraded Dinnerwill serve the best CBD products for Hemp.
Questions and answers about CBD-A and CBD in general
What is CBD-A?
- CBD-A stands for cannabidiol acid and is a precursor to CBD. CBD and CBD-A are naturally occurring cannabinoids in hemp.
- CBD is a cannabidiol.
- CBD-A = cannabidiol acid.
Is the use of CBD products visible in drug testing?
- Not visible, as the tests measure the THC content. THC is the main intoxicating cannabinoid. The amount of THC in the products does not exceed 0.2%, ie below the permitted limit. Based on the measurement analyzes, the products contain less than 0.1% THC.
- The European Hemp Industry Association (EIHA) has proven that THC levels of up to 0.3% are completely safe and do not cause intoxication or danger. Read more.
What are cannabinoids?
- Cannabinoids are a group of compounds originally found in hemp, but they refer to all compounds associated with endocannabinoid system (Z. Fisar. 2009; AC. Howlett et al. 2002; DM. Lambert et al. 2005). These include phytocannabinoids, ie external cannabinoids, endocannabinoids, i.e. internal cannabinoids, and synthetic laboratory-produced cannabinoids. More than a hundred different types of external cannabinoids have been found in hemp. In total, hemp contains about 489 different compounds (N. Happyana et al. 2013).
Is CBD-A the same thing as CBD?
- CBD-A (cannabidiol acid) is a precursor to CBD (cannabidiol) as it is in fresh hemp.
- CBD-A effects in much the same way as CBD, but there are small differences about how CBD-A works. Read more
How do CBD products work?
The most common effects for which CBD oil is used are:
- Relaxation and calming down
- Stress relief
- Relieving anxiety and depression
- Facilitating sleep and improving deep sleep
- Alleviation of inflammation and inflammatory pain
- Pain relief
- Prevention and reduction of convulsions
Are CBD oils and products legal in Finland and EU?
- Yes, CBD oil and products are legal in Finland and EU as long as it is made from an industrial hemp variety that is registered in the EU variety database and contains less than 0.2% THC.
- The EU has also decided that CBD is not a drug and that there is free movement of CBD products in EU Member States.
Are CBD products drugs?
- CBD and CBD-A are not compounds classified as drugs.
- The main intoxicating compound in hemp and medical cannabis is THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
- Our CBD oils and products are made from industrial hemp that does not contain narcotic amounts of THC (always below the 0.2% limit approved in the EU).
- Intoxicating levels of THC are found only in varieties specially processed into medicinal cannabis.
Is CBD safe to use?
- Yes CBD is safe. The World Health Organization (WHO) issued a critical research report on CBD and concluded that CBD is safe -> read the report WHO website
- According to some studies, high levels of CBD may affect the efficacy and absorption of certain drugs.
- CBD can alter the activity of cytochrome P450 enzymes (CYP) in the liver through the interaction of some drugs.
- Calcium channel blockers and anticoagulants are not recommended for use with CBD.
- For more information on drug interactions, see from here
- CBD-A Hemp juice products are free of heavy metals heavy metal analysis
- CBD-A Hemp juice products are free from contamination contamination analysis
- - Click on the magnifying glass image to see the analyzes behind the links larger>
How soon will CBD products take effect?
- Sublingual administration The effect of CBD oil begins well after ingestion, after 3-5 minutes you can already begin to notice calmness and calmness of the mind, as well as relief of stress. Be sure to hold for at least 1-2 minutes under the tongue before swallowing.
- CBD oil ingested among food or drink begins to affect n. After 30-50 minutes. The rate and intensity of absorption depends not only on the healthy equilibrium of the intestine and stomach, but also on the amount of fat there and the ratio to other organic matter.
Who should use CBD products?
The reason why hemp-made CBD oils are suitable for everyone is that they do not contain the intoxicating properties of cannabis plants. THC cannabinoid and because of our people endocannabinoid receptor system is one of our most important physiological systems related to health maintenance. Its receptors CB1 and CB2 are found all over the body, affecting almost all physiological processes in the body. 2 , 3
Experiences in the hemp industry since 2014
Our mission is to provide the best CBD oil and good experiences
Our goal is to make the best CBD oils and CBD products on earth available to everyone and to offer good experiences of using the products.
The experience we have gained since 2014 with uniquely the best hemp products and manufacturing methods has enabled us to have the know-how and networks to continue to be the best CBD products provider.
Satisfied customers confirm that we are successful in matters such as expert service, prompt delivery and quality products. Read customer experiences about CBD oil in product reviews and on the blog.
Any questions left?
Our experts will be happy to help and are always available to you (Finnish / English).