Gift card (Value €100)
- 100 euro gift card as a PDF file
- Give as a gift to a loved one
- It is possible to add your own congratulatory message to the card
- The value of the gift card is redeemed with a discount code
Teemme kaiken mahdollisen voidaksemme auttaa sinua käyttämään CBD-tuotteita optimaalisesti ja turvallisesti. Kysy apua tarvittaessa.
The easiest and best gift idea of 2024! A gift card worth 100 euros to Hamppumaa's online store is now cheaply priced at 80 euros. Surprise a friend with a gift or buy one for yourself for later use! The gift card is delivered as a personally tailored digital PDF file to the desired email.
In addition, you can leave greetings on the gift card if you wish. Wishes for greetings can be left at checkout in the "Order comments" section, for example. "Merry Christmas!"
The gift card is made manually, so it will be delivered after payment via a separate e-mail within 24 hours (on weekdays).
The lowest price for a gift card in the last 30 days: €80.00.
We check product reviews before publishing them. Each review is individually reviewed to determine if it was written by a consumer who actually purchased the products from us. The check is always done as quickly as possible.
6 REASONS WHY OUR CBD CAPSULES AND CANDIES ARE THE BEST QUALITY
With love and professionalism
CBD capsules and candies are made from a non-intoxicating hemp strain. The hemp used in its production is always grown with love. No pesticides or plant protection products are used in cultivation. Soil well-being is taken care of and crops are located far from city centers.
The best quality by hand picking
However, cultivating with love is not enough yet. The hand-picked hemp crop allows for the best and purest quality, with no possible contamination from contaminants. The raw extraction method offers the products all the properties that nature intended them to be.
Full spectrum raw extracted CBD capsule and candies
Raw extraction allows for a full spectrum of properties. CBD capsules and candies naturally contain all hemp cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and all other compounds found in hemp.
The unique manufacturing method improves absorption
Hand picking and raw extraction allow for the highest possible quality. The fat added to the capsules (cocoa butter, coconut and hemp seed oil) improves the absorption and effect of cannabinoids. In this way, the best quality product gets the most out of it.
Quality analyzed in the laboratory
Manufacturing top quality requires unique manufacturing methods and external product analyzes. Cannabinoid analysis provides the exact cannabinoid profile of CBD products. Reliable analyzes enable the safe use of the product. We can proudly stand behind our products and publish product analyzes for all to see. Analyzes can be found for each product in the product images.
Pure and safe
We only offer CBD capsules and candies that have not been heated, and no harmful solvents have been used in the production. Thanks to professionalism and advanced technology, the products can be made without contamination from toxins.
Finland's Best CBD Products Seen in Madventures, on the Ruutu Channel
Madventures Finland's first season 7. the episode introduced the tribe of biohackers. In the program seen from the Ruutu channel, biohacker and non-fiction writer Teemu Arina offers Riku Rantala and Tuomas Milonoff drinks from the CBD products offered by Hamppumaa. Even at the VIP event organized in connection with the Biohacker Summit, Upgraded Dinnerwill serve the best CBD products for Hemp.
Questions and answers about CBDa and CBD in general
What is CBDa?
What are cannabinoids?
- Cannabinoids are a group of compounds originally found in hemp, but they refer to all compounds associated with endocannabinoid system (Z. Fisar. 2009; AC. Howlett et al. 2002; DM. Lambert et al. 2005). These include phytocannabinoids, ie external cannabinoids, endocannabinoids, i.e. internal cannabinoids, and synthetic laboratory produced cannabinoids. More than a hundred different types of external cannabinoids have been found in hemp. In total, hemp contains about 489 different compounds (N. Happyana et al. 2013).
Is CBDa the same thing as CBD?
- CBDa (cannabidiol acid) is a precursor to CBD (cannabidiol) as it is in fresh hemp.
- CBDa is transformed into CBD by time and heat.
What is CBD oil?
- CBD oil is not intoxicating at all because it is usually made from industrial fiber or oil hemp varieties containing less than 0.2% THC, which produce more CBD and other cannabinoids than THC.
- CBD oil is a mixture of cannabinoid-rich hemp extract and a carrier oil (such as MCT oil from coconut)
- The cannabinoid-rich extract is mixed with various vegetable fats that act as a carrier for the active ingredients to facilitate dosing and absorption.
- CBD oil is sold in pipette bottles that facilitate the taking of suitable dosage sizes and is used 1-12 drops at a time depending on the intended use.
Can CBD be used together with medications?
- We do not recommend the use of calcium channel blockers and anticoagulants in combination with CBD products, as some studies suggest that high levels of CBD may affect the efficacy and absorption of certain drugs. Further research is needed on drug interactions. More information on drug interactions can be found here > https://hamppumaa.fi/how-does-cbd-work-with-drugs/?lang=en
Should CBD products be stored in the refrigerator?
- Oil-based CBD oils are best kept dry and cool.
We recommend storing opened products at room temperature, so that moisture does not form inside, for example from the refrigerator.
- CBD cosmetics are best stored in a dry and cool place, protected from sunlight
How are CBD oils different?
- There are differences in the strengths and cannabinoid concentrations of CBD oils. CBD concentrations are generally described as either percentages or milligrams.
- In addition to cannabidiol, raw extracted CBD-A/CBD oils contain cannabidiol acid (CBD-A), which is a precursor to CBD.
- In addition to CBD, CBG oils also contain added CBG and CBN extract. Read more about CBG or cannabigerol and CBN or cannabinol.
Is CBD safe for pets?
- It is also safe to give CBD to domestic animals.
- The endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is affected by CBD and other cannabinoids, is found in almost all animals, except protozoa and insects.
- Because of ECS, even your pets benefit from using CBD oil.
- Finding the right dose for your pet may take time and observation. Take into account the condition and weight of your pet. Order CBD products for animals from a reliable seller.
- The instructions are not an official recommendation, so we recommend that you consult a veterinarian before starting to use CBD to make sure it is safe.
- Read more about CBD dosing for dogs and mammals.
How much CBD can I give my dog?
- There is as yet no official standard for the administration of CBD to dogs or pets.
- Although your dog’s weight will not always correlate with how much CBD is needed, it is a good starting point for determining the appropriate dose.
- We recommend starting with the lowest dose of 1 mg CBD for every 5 pounds of body weight.
- Sometimes conditions require higher doses of CBD. If your dog's condition is more severe, you may want to consider a higher dose such as 2-5 mg CBD / 5 kg body weight once or several times a day. Read more about dosing from here .
- Determining the correct dose of CBD for your dog may take some time and require monitoring. Always consider the weight and condition of your dog, and get your CBD product from a reliable vendor.
- These instructions are not an official recommendation, so we recommend that you contact your veterinarian before use to confirm this.
Can CBD products have intoxicating effects??
- Products made from CBD and CBDa have no intoxicating effects at all. The main intoxicating compound in hemp and medical cannabis is THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
- CBDa products are made from industrial useful hemp that does not contain narcotic amounts of THC (always below the EU approved 0.2% limit).
- THC is only found in varieties specially bred for medicinal cannabis.
Are CBD products free of contamination and heavy metals?
- All products sold in the online store have been tested to be free of heavy metals and other possible contamination.
- Each product is analyzed in a third-party laboratory to ensure purity.
Experiences in the hemp industry since 2014
Our mission is to make the world a better place one hemp product at a time. Our goal is to make the world's best CBD and hemp products available to every Finn and to offer good experiences using the products.
The experience accumulated since 2014 with the uniquely best hemp products and manufacturing methods has enabled the know-how and networks, with the support of which we plan to continue to be the best CBD product providers.
Customers satisfied with expert service, fast delivery and quality products confirm that we have succeeded in this. Read customer experiences about CBD oil in product reviews and on the blog.
Any questions left?
Our experts are happy to help and are always at your disposal (Finnish/English).
Save 10% on every purchase you make.
Become a CBD master by learning everything you need to know about hemp and CBD.
Be the first to receive information about news and products.