HUMINIQUM Humic and Fulvic Acid Capsules (120 pcs.)
Researched health claims:
- Promotes the normal functioning of the immune system (vitamin C, iron, copper and selenium)
- Promotes normal cognitive function (Zinc, iodine)
- Promotes liver health (milk thistle seed extract)
- Promotes the protection of cells from oxidative stress (Manganese, zinc)
Vegan | Gluten free | Lactose-free | Ketogenic | Paleo
Teemme kaiken mahdollisen voidaksesi käyttää CBD-tuotteita optimaalisesti ja turvallisesti. Kysy apua tarvittaessa.
Huminiqum capsules containing humic and fulvic acid are a versatile nutritional supplement to support holistic well-being.
The capsules contain well-absorbed plant-derived nutrients, trace elements, minerals.
- Humic acid
- Fulvic acid
- Vitamin C
- Sodium borate
- Milk thistle seed extract
The ingredients in HUMINIQUM capsules promote the normal functioning of the immune system and protect cells from oxidative stress.
Humic acid and fulvic acid support when the body is stressed. Humic and fulvic acid have scientifically studied health effects. Natural nutrients from plants are in an easily absorbed form.
Today, it is known that a lack of micronutrients can cause various unwanted conditions such as stress, allergies, obesity and challenges related to immunity.
Two-time Nobel laureate Dr. Linus Pauling has said:
"You could trace every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency."
A lack of micronutrients may hinder the normal function and effect of enzymes and vitamins in the body. Humic substances enhance the absorption of minerals and thus help increase energy production and support immunity.
Stress, pollutants and the western diet acidify the body. Foods such as wheat, coffee, candies, alcohol, white sugar, industrial meat increase acidity in the body. An acidic body can lead to various diseases. Acidification reduces the amount of micronutrients in the body.
The humic substances formed in the decomposition process of the plant mass contain more than 70 micronutrients, which are effectively absorbed in their natural form.
The plant-based capsule is also suitable for vegans.
Fulvic acid, humic acid, milk thistle seed extract, calcium chloride, silica gel, magnesium L-ascorbate, iron sulfate, zinc L-ascorbate, sodium hydrogen phosphate, manganese L-ascorbate, copper sulfate, sodium borate, potassium iodide, ammonium molybdate, sodium selenite, chromium chloride, vegetal cellulose (capsule shell).
Store at room temperature, protected from light and out of reach of children.
The recommended daily dosage is 2 capsules in the morning 15-20 minutes before meals and 2 capsules in the evening.
Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage. A nutritional supplement does not replace a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
|Country of origin||
Cardboard package, inside a resealable tight plastic jar for capsules. A total of 120 capsules.
Finland's Best CBD Products Seen in Madventures, on the Ruutu Channel
Madventures Finland's first season 7. the episode introduced the tribe of biohackers. In the program seen from the Ruutu channel, biohacker and non-fiction writer Teemu Arina offers Riku Rantala and Tuomas Milonoff drinks from the CBD products offered by Hamppumaa. Even at the VIP event organized in connection with the Biohacker Summit, Upgraded Dinnerwill serve the best CBD products for Hemp.
Questions and answers about CBD-A and CBD in general
What is CBD-A?
- CBD-A stands for cannabidiol acid and is a precursor to CBD. CBD and CBD-A are naturally occurring cannabinoids in hemp.
- CBD is a cannabidiol.
- CBD-A = cannabidiol acid.
Is the use of CBD products visible in drug testing?
- Not visible, as the tests measure the THC content. THC is the main intoxicating cannabinoid. The amount of THC in the products does not exceed 0.2%, ie below the permitted limit. Based on the measurement analyzes, the products contain less than 0.1% THC.
- The European Hemp Industry Association (EIHA) has proven that THC levels of up to 0.3% are completely safe and do not cause intoxication or danger. Read more.
What are cannabinoids?
- Cannabinoids are a group of compounds originally found in hemp, but they refer to all compounds associated with endocannabinoid system (Z. Fisar. 2009; AC. Howlett et al. 2002; DM. Lambert et al. 2005). These include phytocannabinoids, ie external cannabinoids, endocannabinoids, i.e. internal cannabinoids, and synthetic laboratory-produced cannabinoids. More than a hundred different types of external cannabinoids have been found in hemp. In total, hemp contains about 489 different compounds (N. Happyana et al. 2013).
Is CBD-A the same thing as CBD?
- CBD-A (cannabidiol acid) is a precursor to CBD (cannabidiol) as it is in fresh hemp.
- CBD-A effects in much the same way as CBD, but there are small differences about how CBD-A works. Read more
How do CBD products work?
The most common effects for which CBD oil is used are:
- Relaxation and calming down
- Stress relief
- Relieving anxiety and depression
- Facilitating sleep and improving deep sleep
- Alleviation of inflammation and inflammatory pain
- Pain relief
- Prevention and reduction of convulsions
Are CBD oils and products legal in Finland and EU?
- Yes, CBD oil and products are legal in Finland and EU as long as it is made from an industrial hemp variety that is registered in the EU variety database and contains less than 0.2% THC.
- The EU has also decided that CBD is not a drug and that there is free movement of CBD products in EU Member States.
Are CBD products drugs?
- CBD and CBD-A are not compounds classified as drugs.
- The main intoxicating compound in hemp and medical cannabis is THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
- Our CBD oils and products are made from industrial hemp that does not contain narcotic amounts of THC (always below the 0.2% limit approved in the EU).
- Intoxicating levels of THC are found only in varieties specially processed into medicinal cannabis.
Is CBD safe to use?
- Yes CBD is safe. The World Health Organization (WHO) issued a critical research report on CBD and concluded that CBD is safe -> read the report WHO website
- According to some studies, high levels of CBD may affect the efficacy and absorption of certain drugs.
- CBD can alter the activity of cytochrome P450 enzymes (CYP) in the liver through the interaction of some drugs.
- Calcium channel blockers and anticoagulants are not recommended for use with CBD.
- For more information on drug interactions, see from here
- CBD-A Hemp juice products are free of heavy metals heavy metal analysis
- CBD-A Hemp juice products are free from contamination contamination analysis
- - Click on the magnifying glass image to see the analyzes behind the links larger>
How soon will CBD products take effect?
- Sublingual administration The effect of CBD oil begins well after ingestion, after 3-5 minutes you can already begin to notice calmness and calmness of the mind, as well as relief of stress. Be sure to hold for at least 1-2 minutes under the tongue before swallowing.
- CBD oil ingested among food or drink begins to affect n. After 30-50 minutes. The rate and intensity of absorption depends not only on the healthy equilibrium of the intestine and stomach, but also on the amount of fat there and the ratio to other organic matter.
Who should use CBD products?
The reason why hemp-made CBD oils are suitable for everyone is that they do not contain the intoxicating properties of cannabis plants. THC cannabinoid and because of our people endocannabinoid receptor system is one of our most important physiological systems related to health maintenance. Its receptors CB1 and CB2 are found all over the body, affecting almost all physiological processes in the body. 2 , 3
Experiences in the hemp industry since 2014
Our mission is to provide the best CBD oil and good experiences
Our goal is to make the best CBD oils and CBD products on earth available to everyone and to offer good experiences of using the products.
The experience we have gained since 2014 with uniquely the best hemp products and manufacturing methods has enabled us to have the know-how and networks to continue to be the best CBD products provider.
Satisfied customers confirm that we are successful in matters such as expert service, prompt delivery and quality products. Read customer experiences about CBD oil in product reviews and on the blog.
Any questions left?
Our experts will be happy to help and are always available to you (Finnish / English).