Magnesium glycinate 250 mg (60 capsules)
- Efficiently absorbed magnesium glycinate
- Does not irritate the stomach
- High quality
- 100% natural form of magnesium
- A total of 60 vegan capsules.
- Each capsule contains 250 mg of well-absorbed magnesium glycinate.
- The recommended way of use is 1-2 capsules 1 hour before going to bed.
- Perfect for use together with L-Theanine.
Teemme kaiken mahdollisen voidaksemme auttaa sinua käyttämään CBD-tuotteita optimaalisesti ja turvallisesti. Kysy apua tarvittaessa.
Magnesium glycinate is a natural , effective , bioactive and highly absorbable form of magnesium. Hamppumaa's stomach -friendly capsules containing magnesium bisglycinate are also suitable for vegans .
Magnesium glycinate and magnesium bisglycinate both mean the same form of magnesium (magnesium chelate) . Magnesium is recommended to be taken approx. 1 hour in the evening before going to bed . The glycinate form does not irritate the stomach in the same way as some other forms of magnesium. Suitable for daily use.
Recommended uses of magnesium glycinate:
- 1-2 capsules 30-60 minutes before going to bed with liquid
Officially approved health claims about the benefits of magnesium:
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contributes to normal psychological functions.
- Helps reduce fatigue and exhaustion.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
- Promotes normal muscle function.
- Contributes to maintaining normal bones.
- Promotes normal protein synthesis.
- Participates in the process of cell division.
- Promotes electrolyte balance.
- Promotes normal energy metabolism.
The product is made from natural sources and purely without fillers or synthetic ingredients. Gluten-free, lactose-free, yeast-free, salt-free and sugar-free. Does not contain sweeteners, dyes or additives. Also suitable for vegetarians and vegans. The declared recommended daily dose must not be exceeded. The product must be kept out of the reach of small children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Magnesium Bisglycinate, vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
In the evening, 1-2 capsules with liquid 30-60 minutes before going to bed.
Store in a dry and cool place (at room temperature). Keep out of reach of small children.
Light-proof plastic jar with a resealable cap. Content weight 15 grams.
|Country of origin|
The product's best before date is 18 months in the manufacturing phase. We prefer small batches of products so that the products sold in the online store are always as fresh as possible.
Magnesium bisglycinate 250 mg (elemental magnesium 35 mg)
We check product reviews before publishing them. Each review is individually reviewed to determine if it was written by a consumer who actually purchased the products from us. The check is always done as quickly as possible.
Finland's Best CBD Products Seen in Madventures, on the Ruutu Channel
Madventures Finland's first season 7. the episode introduced the tribe of biohackers. In the program seen from the Ruutu channel, biohacker and non-fiction writer Teemu Arina offers Riku Rantala and Tuomas Milonoff drinks from the CBD products offered by Hamppumaa. Even at the VIP event organized in connection with the Biohacker Summit, Upgraded Dinnerwill serve the best CBD products for Hemp.
Questions and answers about CBDa and CBD in general
What is CBDa?
What are cannabinoids?
- Cannabinoids are a group of compounds originally found in hemp, but they refer to all compounds associated with endocannabinoid system (Z. Fisar. 2009; AC. Howlett et al. 2002; DM. Lambert et al. 2005). These include phytocannabinoids, ie external cannabinoids, endocannabinoids, i.e. internal cannabinoids, and synthetic laboratory produced cannabinoids. More than a hundred different types of external cannabinoids have been found in hemp. In total, hemp contains about 489 different compounds (N. Happyana et al. 2013).
Is CBDa the same thing as CBD?
- CBDa (cannabidiol acid) is a precursor to CBD (cannabidiol) as it is in fresh hemp.
- CBDa is transformed into CBD by time and heat.
What is CBD oil?
- CBD oil is not intoxicating at all because it is usually made from industrial fiber or oil hemp varieties containing less than 0.2% THC, which produce more CBD and other cannabinoids than THC.
- CBD oil is a mixture of cannabinoid-rich hemp extract and a carrier oil (such as MCT oil from coconut)
- The cannabinoid-rich extract is mixed with various vegetable fats that act as a carrier for the active ingredients to facilitate dosing and absorption.
- CBD oil is sold in pipette bottles that facilitate the taking of suitable dosage sizes and is used 1-12 drops at a time depending on the intended use.
Can CBD be used together with medications?
- We do not recommend the use of calcium channel blockers and anticoagulants in combination with CBD products, as some studies suggest that high levels of CBD may affect the efficacy and absorption of certain drugs. Further research is needed on drug interactions. More information on drug interactions can be found here > https://hamppumaa.fi/how-does-cbd-work-with-drugs/?lang=en
Should CBD products be stored in the refrigerator?
- Oil-based CBD oils are best kept dry and cool.
We recommend storing opened products at room temperature, so that moisture does not form inside, for example from the refrigerator.
- CBD cosmetics are best stored in a dry and cool place, protected from sunlight
How are CBD oils different?
- There are differences in the strengths and cannabinoid concentrations of CBD oils. CBD concentrations are generally described as either percentages or milligrams.
- In addition to cannabidiol, raw extracted CBD-A/CBD oils contain cannabidiol acid (CBD-A), which is a precursor to CBD.
- In addition to CBD, CBG oils also contain added CBG and CBN extract. Read more about CBG or cannabigerol and CBN or cannabinol.
Is CBD safe for pets?
- It is also safe to give CBD to domestic animals.
- The endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is affected by CBD and other cannabinoids, is found in almost all animals, except protozoa and insects.
- Because of ECS, even your pets benefit from using CBD oil.
- Finding the right dose for your pet may take time and observation. Take into account the condition and weight of your pet. Order CBD products for animals from a reliable seller.
- The instructions are not an official recommendation, so we recommend that you consult a veterinarian before starting to use CBD to make sure it is safe.
- Read more about CBD dosing for dogs and mammals.
How much CBD can I give my dog?
- There is as yet no official standard for the administration of CBD to dogs or pets.
- Although your dog’s weight will not always correlate with how much CBD is needed, it is a good starting point for determining the appropriate dose.
- We recommend starting with the lowest dose of 1 mg CBD for every 5 pounds of body weight.
- Sometimes conditions require higher doses of CBD. If your dog's condition is more severe, you may want to consider a higher dose such as 2-5 mg CBD / 5 kg body weight once or several times a day. Read more about dosing from here .
- Determining the correct dose of CBD for your dog may take some time and require monitoring. Always consider the weight and condition of your dog, and get your CBD product from a reliable vendor.
- These instructions are not an official recommendation, so we recommend that you contact your veterinarian before use to confirm this.
Can CBD products have intoxicating effects??
- Products made from CBD and CBDa have no intoxicating effects at all. The main intoxicating compound in hemp and medical cannabis is THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
- CBDa products are made from industrial useful hemp that does not contain narcotic amounts of THC (always below the EU approved 0.2% limit).
- THC is only found in varieties specially bred for medicinal cannabis.
Are CBD products free of contamination and heavy metals?
- All products sold in the online store have been tested to be free of heavy metals and other possible contamination.
- Each product is analyzed in a third-party laboratory to ensure purity.
Experiences in the hemp industry since 2014
Our mission is to make the world a better place one hemp product at a time. Our goal is to make the world's best CBD and hemp products available to every Finn and to offer good experiences using the products.
The experience accumulated since 2014 with the uniquely best hemp products and manufacturing methods has enabled the know-how and networks, with the support of which we plan to continue to be the best CBD product providers.
Customers satisfied with expert service, fast delivery and quality products confirm that we have succeeded in this. Read customer experiences about CBD oil in product reviews and on the blog.
Any questions left?
Our experts are happy to help and are always at your disposal (Finnish/English).
🌱 Säästät 10% jokaisesta ostoksestasi.
🌱 Tulet CBD:n mestariksi, kun opit kaiken tarpeellisen hampusta ja CBD:stä.
🌱 Saat ensimmäisenä tietoa uutisista ja tuotteista.