Your loveliest CBD shop in the Nordic
High quality CBD oils and CBD products
Fast delivery - arrives in 3-4 days
Expert and fast customer service
Reliably from a Finnish family business
If you’re looking for high-quality, third-party lab-analyzed CBD oils and other CBD products, you’ve found your palce to be.
All our products are legal in the EU, made from industrial hemp. We deliver orders every weekday.
All CBD products at volume discount!
So you can now combine the products you want from the same product line and create your own promotional packages.
NOTE! The more you order, the higher the discount percentage. You can find volume discount prices on each product page.
IN ADDITION, AS A SPECIAL OFFER you get 3 bottles of CBD-A Sana Hemp Juice Tincture FREE when you order any products over 39.99 € (+ postage 5.90 €).
Note! Free items do not appear when you order at the online store checkout, but are automatically added to stock for all shipments when you order any items for at least $ 40 (+ postage 5.90€). Products coming on sale will not require a code or separate notice.
The best tincture before the date is 7/2021. The product will remain usable for at least 3 months after the date.
SEE EUROPE'S BEST OFFERS FOR
SANA HEMP JUICE PRODUCTS!
6 REASONS WHY OUR CBD OILS ARE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY
Grown with love and professionalism
Grown professionally from two varieties of hemp rich in CBD. None of the hemp we use has been sprayed with toxic fertilizers, fed with synthetic fertilizer, or exposed to organic toxins such as mycotoxin or heavy metal contamination.
CBD and other cannabinoids are fat soluble. CO2 extraction and the selection of MCT oil as the conveyor oil are the best available methods to achieve high bioavailability and functionality.
The hand-picked crop is a guarantee of purity
Growing with love alone is not enough. Hand-picked harvesting guarantees 100% purity of moldy parts of the plant, which is not possible when using mechanically harvested hemp biomass.
100% clean and safe
We only offer CBD oils that are CO2-extracted and not oils extracted with harmful solvents such as hexane or propane.
The state-of-the-art closed loop system helps to obtain pure extracts without toxic residues.
Full spectrum of two different hemp varieties
Natural cannabinoid and terpene profile of two different hemp varieties extracted with over 20 years of expertise. This produces full-spectrum CBD oil extracts extracted at the right temperatures and conditions. Richer and more functional CBD oils can be applied for. Let us know if you find it.
Tested by a third party
High quality requires third party testing and has rightly become the industry standard for high level operators.
We stand 100% behind our products and publish all the test results we receive in the name of maximum transparency.
You can find the test results for each product in the product images.
Finland's most popular CBD products as seen in Madventures, on the Ruutu TV channel
Madventures Finland's first season 7. the episode introduced the tribe of biohackers. In the screen program, non-fiction writer and biohacker Teemu Arina prepares drinks from the CBD products offered by Hamppuma to Riku Rantala and Tuomas Milonoff, who are familiar with the Madventures and Docventures programs.
Rating given by customers for our CBD products
The rating given by customers to the delivery time
How likely are customers to recommend our CBD products to a friend
Questions and answers about CBD-A and CBD in general
What is CBD-A?
- CBD-A stands for cannabidiol acid and is a precursor to CBD. CBD and CBD-A are naturally occurring cannabinoids in hemp.
- CBD is a cannabidiol.
- CBD-A = cannabidiol acid.
Is the use of CBD products visible in drug testing?
- Not visible, as the tests measure the THC content. THC is the main intoxicating cannabinoid. The amount of THC in the products does not exceed 0.2%, ie below the permitted limit. Based on the measurement analyzes, the products contain less than 0.1% THC.
- The European Hemp Industry Association (EIHA) has proven that THC levels of up to 0.3% are completely safe and do not cause intoxication or danger. Read more.
What are cannabinoids?
- Cannabinoids are a group of compounds originally found in hemp, but they refer to all compounds associated with endocannabinoid system (Z. Fisar. 2009; AC. Howlett et al. 2002; DM. Lambert et al. 2005). These include phytocannabinoids, ie external cannabinoids, endocannabinoids, i.e. internal cannabinoids, and synthetic laboratory-produced cannabinoids. More than a hundred different types of external cannabinoids have been found in hemp. In total, hemp contains about 489 different compounds (N. Happyana et al. 2013).
Is CBD-A the same thing as CBD?
- CBD-A (cannabidiol acid) is a precursor to CBD (cannabidiol) as it is in fresh hemp.
- CBD-A effects in much the same way as CBD, but there are small differences about how CBD-A works. Read more
How do CBD products work?
The most common effects for which CBD oil is used are:
- Relaxation and calming down
- Stress relief
- Relieving anxiety and depression
- Facilitating sleep and improving deep sleep
- Alleviation of inflammation and inflammatory pain
- Pain relief
- Prevention and reduction of convulsions
Are CBD oils and products legal in Finland and EU?
- Yes, CBD oil and products are legal in Finland and EU as long as it is made from an industrial hemp variety that is registered in the EU variety database and contains less than 0.2% THC.
- The EU has also decided that CBD is not a drug and that there is free movement of CBD products in EU Member States.
Are CBD products drugs?
- CBD and CBD-A are not compounds classified as drugs.
- The main intoxicating compound in hemp and medical cannabis is THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
- Our CBD oils and products are made from industrial hemp that does not contain narcotic amounts of THC (always below the 0.2% limit approved in the EU).
- Intoxicating levels of THC are found only in varieties specially processed into medicinal cannabis.
Is CBD safe to use?
- Yes CBD is safe. The World Health Organization (WHO) issued a critical research report on CBD and concluded that CBD is safe -> read the report WHO website
- According to some studies, high levels of CBD may affect the efficacy and absorption of certain drugs.
- CBD can alter the activity of cytochrome P450 enzymes (CYP) in the liver through the interaction of some drugs.
- Calcium channel blockers and anticoagulants are not recommended for use with CBD.
- For more information on drug interactions, see from here
- CBD-A Hemp juice products are free of heavy metals heavy metal analysis
- CBD-A Hemp juice products are free from contamination contamination analysis
- - Click on the magnifying glass image to see the analyzes behind the links larger>
How soon will CBD products take effect?
- Sublingual administration The effect of CBD oil begins well after ingestion, after 3-5 minutes you can already begin to notice calmness and calmness of the mind, as well as relief of stress. Be sure to hold for at least 1-2 minutes under the tongue before swallowing.
- CBD oil ingested among food or drink begins to affect n. After 30-50 minutes. The rate and intensity of absorption depends not only on the healthy equilibrium of the intestine and stomach, but also on the amount of fat there and the ratio to other organic matter.
Who should use CBD products?
The reason why hemp-made CBD oils are suitable for everyone is that they do not contain the intoxicating properties of cannabis plants. THC cannabinoid and because of our people endocannabinoid receptor system is one of our most important physiological systems related to health maintenance. Its receptors CB1 and CB2 are found all over the body, affecting almost all physiological processes in the body. 2 , 3
For the Hemp Renaissance since 2014
If you are looking for high quality and third party laboratory analyzed CBD oil, order it from our online store .
You get fast and reliable delivery, as well as friendly and expert service in your own language. Ordering CBD oil is easy online, but finding top quality products and a reliable seller is harder.
The commitment to quality, reliability and expert customer service is felt and reflected in the products and service you receive.
Didn't find the answer?
If you can't find your answer on hamppumaa.fi, ask by phone, e-mail or via chat.
We may not be able to chat fast enough every time, so our small request is that you leave your email address or order number there and we will respond to you as soon as possible.